Friday, September 17, 2010

Encouragement

What do you do for encouragement? What do you do for fun? What do you do to make yourself happy? I don't want any of these answers to involve eating. We do have to eat to live but as far as fun we have to take the emotional attacchment connected to food away from things. Eating when happy, eating, when sad, eating when mad, eating when it's a celebration, eating when it's a termination. Do you get where I am going with that? Like I said before in my profile I have no kind of degrees or anything in this but after years of living this thing and hearing my good friends who do have degrees in this stuff I have to listen. Please believe that I still go through my ups and downs and thank God I have some lean muscle mass otherwise my gains could be far more than average. A woman's weight can fluctuate about 3-5 pounds anyways so if the scale is staying still and I am working out hard I know something is changing. Once it is moving down hopefully it is only fat loss. Try not to weigh yourself around your menstrual cycle; you will weigh heavier! I mean maybe even up to 10 pounds heavier depending on the way your body retains water. Please exercise through your menstrual cycle. I have found out that over the years it makes mine go off sooner. It is also not as painful as it was when I was younger.

So my answers to the above questions:

What do I do for encouragement? I put all my trust in the LORD! Therefore I study the word (BIBLE) so that I may be built up in his promises and what his WORD says about me. I understand that I am fearfully and wonderfully made! I also try to surround myself with others who believe the same thing. I don't stay anywhere I am only tolerated so that I may keep my confidence high!

What do you do for fun? Well to make you laugh I actually feel that my workouts are fun so anything that involves working out, dancing or moving my body. I also like doing different hairstyles.

Lastly, what do I do to make myself happy? I love to shop! I think that's a biggie for alot of women. I like to also pamper myself with spa treatments and etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment