Thursday, September 16, 2010

I'm MAD and I am an Emotional Eater

I am kind of mad today cause the scale hasn't moved! What in the HECK? I have been talking with my body building friends and personal trainers and they say I have to move over a certain plateau so keep at it. Keep working hard and document everything! Don't switch up the intense workout and don't give into my upset with a Brownie Sundae or a piece of Cheesecake from the Cheesecake factory! Yes I am too an EMOTIONAL EATER!
One of my girls I hadn't spoken to in a long time contacted me on Facebook and wanted to know my tips and eating plans so she could lose her baby weight. Shoot little did she know I still felt like I had more work to do. I appreciate the compliments though! One of her biggest concerns was trying to stick to an eating plan and feeling like she had just done it in if she deviated. That's what I want to dispell. Please just pick up where you left off if you eat a favorite food. You do not continue to eat bad for a week and then say you will start over on Monday. That will get you real BIG real quick. I saw a contestant on the Biggest Loser that testifiied to that specific instance. She said her and her mother would always start a plan by Wednesday be done with it and they would say they would start over on Monday.
My new comfort foods in which #1 I am sitting here eating now are:
 #1 Air popped Popcorn (I spray mine with olive oil PAM and sprinkle with a lil Sea Salt)
 #2 Apple with unsalted Natural Almond Butter or Peanut Butter
 #3 NON-fat Yogurt
 #4 A favorite Protein bar that doesn't have a ton of sugar in it
 # 5 Roasted Endame (Crunchy cravings)

I alot of times go looking around the Health food store to see what else I can find or what is new on the market.
Oh I almost forgot the altime craving, CHOCOLATE! Well it's like sex nothing will hit the spot but the real thing......so I eat 70% or greater dark chocolate. It was hard to start choking at first but I started with Lindt and it became very good to taste. I can't go darker that 80% in most and 85% in Lindt. The serving size is 1 ounce but its so dark and you are supposed to eat it after a meal so you won't want more.

No comments:

Post a Comment